24 August 2006

5. madonna said: you know I tried … or why this blog turn from german to english.


At Tuesday morning when I was at work, I visited the blog of Madonna. Madonna was on my mind, because I was preparing a lecture about Madonna and Cybernetics and I was on her concert last Sunday in Düsseldorf. So I read the newest post and it was in German! I think “that’s nice …” but the German text was full of mistakes … that’s not uncommon for somebody who is not native in speaking an writing German. German is a very “hard” language with very complex grammar and most of the native speakers have problems with German grammar and spelling! So I write a comment for the post with the corrected German text and Madonna updated her post later with the corrected text. She writes “You know I tried …” and that’s great! Really! She tried and learned! She’s doing just “try&error” – that’s effective and economic – or in other words: that’s Madonna-Cybernetics!

Maybe you realized that my English is not the best! Because of my bad English I began this blog in German – but that s*cks! Why? Because a lot of people in this world don’t speak German and so can’t share with me the sweet taste and power of applied cybernetics. I decided at this morning that I will try and learn. This blog will be turn to English and please correct my English if its wrong. You can write comments to my posts, so I can learn from you better English!

That’s it is. I will translate my previously posts in English, so all the English speaking people can read and understand what was written in this blog in the past.

So far, ….

No comments: