22 July 2006

the author/der autor

I’m Sedat. You can find biographical about me in the net, for example

www.4th-arcanum.de
That’s the company site of Andy, my business partner, an me.

or you can find me at OpenBC (Open Business Club)

There are some other information about me in the net – if you don’t search they will find you!

Ok. I am out and out a cyberneticist and on this blog you can read about cybernetics.

Cybernautical greets,

Sedat


Ich bin Sedat. Biographisches werdet ihr über mich im Internet finden, wie z.B:

www.4th-arcanum.de:
Die Firmen-WEB-Page von Andi, meinem Geschäftspartner und mir

oder auch beim OpenBC.

Es gibt auch noch andere Infos von mir im Netz - wer nicht sucht, der wird gefunden!

Ansonsten bin ich "vom Scheitel bis zur Sohle" Kybernetiker - und auf diesem Blog könnt ihr etwas darüber erfahren.

Kybernautengruß,

Sedat



No comments: